Amazon Contextual Product Ads

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hey!! So we are starting school next week !!

I know what you are thinking, "What starting to school now again so soon?!!!!"  It works for us.  I find that doing year round school is the best because sometimes life happens.  Yea the annoyance of life.  ^_^ So any hoo it happens, we either get sick, have to travel to see friends and family or whatever the thing may be and guess what we miss a few days.  So instead of stressing out about making up that missed day or oh man what am I going to do, we just go with the flow.  Like a nice flowing streaming.  :)

Back to starting school!  Yea we're starting school next week!! I'm actually pumped for it, ready to hit the books again with my DS and start some good ole fashioned learning.  I'll post a video of the home schooling room I think you'll like it.  You don't have to watch it all, I mean my gosh I recorded 4 minutes of nothing but school room to watch hahahaha.  No seriously I did , but you definitely don't have to watch the whole thing.  Hope you like this blog and all of my totally completely cool weirdness.  :)

Sarah Meadows




No comments:

Post a Comment