Amazon Contextual Product Ads

Thursday, June 2, 2011

So here are some of the things I bought

I'll fill you all in on what I bought to use during this homeschooling year.  Well DS has been excelling big time on his reading.  He's 6 but is reading at a 3rd grade level and this book here is what helped big time Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons . This is what helped big time.  Now he's not doing the best in math.  I think it's because last year I used all work books and I didn't really engage the whole lets have fun with math thing.  I mean school should be fun. I know you're thinking "school is not suppose to be fun".  Well I don't know about you but the things I do remember from school have everything to do with something exciting, totally mind engaging fun.  I want that for my DS.  So I set out and bought some videos.  Don't shake your head, please.  He's a visual learner so I'm hoping this will help him actually get excited about math again.  I bought fridgeplay magnetic clock set and all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment